Vacuum cleaners are very important tools for the sole purpose of housekeeping. Every house or home has different needs when it comes to its needs as far is cleaning it is concerned.
For this reason, it is important for you to determine which vacuum cleaner is best suited for your home depending on the lifestyle of the household and the size of the home.
For some homesteads, it may be a requirement to have two vacuum cleaners but for others one does just fine.
Different Types of Vacuums
- Electric broom or stick vacuum cleaner: this kind is a type of an upright lightweight vacuum cleaner. It has a motor located along the wand or on the handle.
- The automatic or robotic vacuum cleaner: This model operates with minimal assistance. It kind cleans the floor depending on the instruction that the owner has entered into its program.
- The upright vacuum cleaner: Just like the name suggests, this kind has the ability to stand in an upright position and is ideal for cleaning heavy carpets.
- The canister vacuum cleaner: This model has wheels mounted on it such that the person cleaning the room is able to move it around the room. There are also homes that have central vacuum cleaning systems that deposit dirt and dust in a receptacle area of the house that is seldom used.
- Handheld Vacuum cleaner: In this article, the focus is on the handheld vacuum and all the information you needs to know about it. This type of vacuum cleaner is a small appliance that many people use along with an upright vacuum cleaner. They are very affordable and are available in both cord and cordless models. Those that are battery operated have charging stands that make it possible for the devices to be charged when not in use. These kinds are more expensive than the corded ones. Though the corded ones are more powerful, the length of the cord may limit the range of use as compared to the battery- operated ones.
Top Benefits of Handheld Cleaners
- One of the main advantages of handheld vacuum cleaners is portability. Due to their compact size, it becomes very easy for you to carry them around the house and access hard to reach areas e.g. corners, stairs etc.as well as clean small spills.
- Handheld vacuum cleaners are the best when it comes to convenience. Some models of vacuum cleaners are bulky hence too tedious to use. Though there are types of vacuum cleaners that are made lighter, they cannot be compared to handheld cleaners. You can also use them anytime you wish unlike the other models where you have to plan e.g. a whole morning for the cleaning.
- Handheld vacuum cleaners do not come with disposal bags so you do not have to worry about the bags running out. All you need to do is to open the compartments and dump the dust or dirt out into a trashcan, which is much easier.
- One unique feature that makes handheld vacuum cleaners to be so attractive is their suction ability. They are able to pick up pet hairs with their motorized brushes, which makes them ideal for almost every type of floor including carpets.
- As earlier mentioned handheld vacuum cleaners are inexpensive a factor that makes them easy for you or anyone that may desire to own a vacuum cleaner to acquire. These vacuum cleaners are easily available and can be purchased from your nearest store and online as well. With all the advantages, they are worth a try!